General Information on International Container Transportation of Goods by Sea.
Transportation by sea is one of the most cost-effective ways of delivery. The low cost of international sea freight is conditioned by exceptionally high capacity of modern vessels, which makes it possible to transport large volumes of shipments in containers. Any cargo can be loaded in a container from bulk construction materials to vehicles, special purpose machinery and large-size equipment. The measurement unit for the size of containers used today for transportation by sea is foot. The main types of containers are:
• twenty-foot containers designed to carry heavy cargos;
• forty-foot containers that are well suited for the transportation of bulky but light shipments;
• refrigerated. Such containers are used in container transportation by sea if it is necessary to comply with certain temperature requirements;
• containers without a hard top, allowing top loading;
• open spaces for transportation by sea of oversized cargo;
• tank containers used to transport liquids and gases.
Trust your goods for international container transportation by ATA International LLC and you will get reliable service and save your money.
We provide our customers with truly competitive prices while ensuring optimal transit time. By working directly with sea lines and direct rail carriers, we effectively optimize costs, and since unnecessary costs are minimized, you get lower prices. We pay great attention to the careful selection of the best route.
ATA International LLC provides a full range of services in the field of international container transportation:
• analysis of the customer’s task, transport facilities capacity, customs requirements;
• route development, preparation of optimal transportation route;
• export and import transportation in containers owned by large and reliable international companies;
• organization of multimodal transportation routes;
• terminal cargo handling and transit cargos customs clearance in international ports;
• execution of shipping documentation;
• cargo tracking, providing information on its actual location;
• insurance of international cargo transportation on the condition “Against all risks”.
International cargo delivery is a challenge, which is inseparably associated with a whole range of other logistics tasks. You can of course look for a separate contractor for each direction, but it is better to contact a reliable transport agency, which can do everything on a turnkey basis. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would you like to cooperate!
Our main export / import destinations
through Russian ports of Vostochny and Vladivostok are:
- China (Port of Shanghai, Port of Ningbo, Port of Xingang/Tianjin, Port of Qingdao)
- Vietnam (Port of Ho Chi Minh City)
- India (Port of Nhava-Sheva)
- Indonesia (Port of Jakarta)
- Thailand (Port of Laem Chabang)
- Tanzania (Port of Dar Es Salaam)
- Australia (Port of Fremantle, Port of Melbourne)
- Mexico (Port of Veracruz, Port of Lazaro Cardenas)
Call +7 (383) 284-00-64 or leave your contact details, we will contact you as soon as possible.